COMMUNICATING VALUE IN THE 21ST CENTURY
The Discussion Paper Towards Integrated Reporting – Communicating Value in the 21st Century was launched Monday 12th September 2011. It considered the rationale for Integrated Reporting, offering initial proposals for the development of an International Integrated Reporting Framework and outlining the next steps towards its creation and adoption. Its purpose was to prompt input from all those with a stake in improved reporting, including producers and users of reports.
The Discussion Paper is available to read in the following formats:
- A microsite for reading online
- PDF booklet and A4 version – best for printing
- e-book for smart phones and tablets
- <IR> Discussion Paper in Japanese 統合報告 ディスカッションペーパー（日本語訳）
- <IR> Discussion Paper in Spanish – en español (As translated by AECA)
Discussion Paper Responses
Refer to the alphabetised list of Discussion Paper Responses for all submissions from over 200 organizations submitted by December 2011.
Discussion Paper Summary of Responses
The full report on the Summary of Responses published June 2012.